Monday 14 August 2006

Thirty six

Today is Andrew's birthday. Quinn and I designed and created some original artwork for his new office, and Jake welcomed Daddy home from the gym this morning with lots of smiles and gurgles. Plans for the day include going to the Lauzon cottage for a cool swim and what's sure to be a delicious birthday dinner.


Not sure how Andrew is feeling about being over the 35 hump. I think he is at his personal best in all of the 12 years we have been together. He is by far the most dedicated and determined, patient and pleasant person I know – so of course I am the luckiest girl to be married to such a great man. Happy Birthday, Sweetheart.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Flan! Hey, maybe you'll have a flan for dessert?! I love the pictures. Cute little boys. Fingers crossed that Jake keeps up with the long sleeps.
    x000x Kate

    ReplyDelete