Friday 22 August 2008

Palette: Black Eyed Susans



In keeping with the recent eye theme {!?}, I invite you to enjoy this bouquet of freshly-picked Rudbeckia, or Black Eyed Susans. Although I am not usually a fan of yellow, Rudbeckia is one of my all-time favourite flowers. Their masses of perky petals bloom just as the colours of my Spring perennials are fading, giving my garden a blazing shot of sunshine brilliance, even on the gloomiest of days.

“Black Eyed Susans”: Pantone Black 6U, 138, 7406, 7490

If you would like to know paint equivalents to these colours, simply post a comment and I will happily provide.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comments on our blog! Love your blog (great tip on the eyelashes)!

    Have a blessed and wonderful day!

    smiles, kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the restoration hardware idea. Totally forgot about them...definitely need to check that out. I'm embarrassed to admit that I still have no knobs on the desk. Didn't think it would be so hard to find something I love!

    ReplyDelete