Friday 15 August 2008

Palette: Orange on Ice

The last thing I want to think about is ice and snow, but I came across this Winter 2007 picture of me and the boys tobogganing and was struck my the powerful colours. Perfect to cool us down on these hot days of Summer.

This would be a fabulous palette for a boy’s bedroom or bathroom, or perhaps consider it when wrapping a birthday gift or designing a sports-themed scrapbook page.

“Orange on Ice”: Pantone 539, 2728, 278, 1585

If you would like to know paint equivalents to these colours, simply post a comment and I will happily provide.

2 comments:

  1. i am in lovve with these colors...  do you think they would look good with a motorcycle/ dirt bike theme?  that is what we are doing mason's big- boy room in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, Leslee!

    Think Harley-Davidson orange, fire orange flames... black and white checkered black for punch. I can picture it now!

    Mason will LOVE it! Vroom Vroom!!!
    Thanks for the comments ;)

    ReplyDelete