Tuesday 16 September 2008

Four things…

When at a loss for things to write, I resort to surveys/questionnaires/memes—perhaps it will inspire tomorrow’s post. Enjoy!
Four jobs I’ve had:
  1. Tester of integrated circuits
  2. Advertising Sales Rep
  3. Retail Sales Associate (Davis Agency, Beaver Canoe, Eaton’s)
  4. Freelance Graphic Designer

Four movies I can watch over and over:
  1. Pretty in Pink
  2. Harry Potter (any or all)
  3. Monsters Inc.
  4. Mamma Mia!

Four TV shows I love:
  1. The Ellen DeGeneres Show
  2. What Not to Wear
  3. LOST
  4. Sesame Street

Four places I’ve vacationed:
  1. Cuba
  2. Mexico
  3. San Francisco
  4. Newfoundland

Four of my favorite dishes:
  1. Vietnamese Pho
  2. Mom’s Ham and Scalloped Potato Supper
  3. Sag Aloo Bhaji
  4. Pizza and Salad

Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. By the pool at Melia las Americas in Varadero, Cuba.
  2. In Australia with Mom and Dad.
  3. In Calgary with Kate.
  4. Snuggled on the sofa with my boys.

Four simple pleasures I’d rather not live without:
  1. Coca-Cola.
  2. Lavender.
  3. My sketchbook and pens.
  4. Black mascara.

2 comments:

  1. Joe I know what you can blog about tomorrow....your meeting! I have been dying to know how it all turned out. Did you end up getting the job? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Vietnamese too - and San Fran :-)

    I'd love to hear about the meeting too - how'd it go? Are you a working woman now!!!???

    ReplyDelete