Monday, October 5, 2009

Milestone Monday: The “Before” Collection…

Wow. What a journey so far. These photos have been taken over the last year. Starting at over 160lbs, wearing size 14 pants, last July 2008, and ending with the most recent body shot taken September 8, 2009 at 130lbs. Today, I wear size 4 pants, XS tops, and sit at 128lbs. I am so proud to declare “I am in the best physical and mental shape of my life!”





























Now it’s your turn…
What changes have you made—or would you like to make—that deserve such a declaration?

4 comments:

  1. Holy shit, Batman. You look awesome! What an unbelievable transformation. You ARE inspiring, for sure!! I'm so impressed - you are one hot mama.

    No declarations like that coming from here, I'm afraid. I'm a good ten pounds away from a bikini, I think. Although seeing your pictures is definitely getting me motivated!!

    Wow - WHAT is your secret :)???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Shannon… Thank You!

    10 pounds is easy... you can do it! I was in a bikini long before I lost the weight. After traveling South enough times, you realize you look better than 80% of the women down there, so what the heck! ;)

    The secret? 80% of weight loss is NUTRITION. It's the hardest and easiest thing you will ever have to do. Especially for foodies like us... The other 20%, I'm convinced, is weight training. Lean muscle mass burns more calories, more efficiently. Cardio is good, but you need the muscle too.

    Make a plan, even a small one. Set a mini-goal and see what happens. I can help you every step of the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing transformation... how long have you been at it? Nutrition and sticking to it...

    I need to drop a good 30. Working ona plan I can live with. Just as soon as the snots stops flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nat!

    This change has been the hardest and easiest thing I have ever done. Anybody can do it, as long as they are in the right mindset. Read all of my posts under the tags "health" or "fitness". I started eating differently in March, thanks to encouragement from my friend, James. I lost a lot of weight. Then I started weight training with Marshall on May 23rd, and started to lose body fat dramatically, thanks to the lean muscle development.

    It's been an amazing journey, and I have really only just begun!

    Let me know if you need any help or fresh ideas. If I don't know the answer, I can direct you to Marshall (http://www.premierblueprints.blogspot.com). He is a brilliant, brilliant man.

    You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete