Friday 16 October 2009

Palette: Chicken and Broccoli


Yep. I’m on a health kick. And that means very few simple carbohydrates, plenty of protein and oodles of green vegetables. The challenge with my meal plan (diet), is finding new ways to prepare the same old ingredients. I wasn’t feeling particularly hungry tonight, never mind creative. The refrigerator offered little more than a leftover chicken breast, a head of broccoli, some sliced mushrooms and a few soon-to-be-wilted green onions. Better use ‘em up…

I steamed the broccoli, sautéed the chicken and mushrooms with a splash of oyster sauce, and topped it all with the green onions. It was amazing, and I am stuffed.


“Chicken and Broccoli”: Pantone 476C, 465C, 575C, 7492C

Pantone is a colour system used primarily by graphics professionals and offset printers. As always, if you’d like to know paint equivalents for these colours, simply post a comment with your request, and I will be oh-so-happy to oblige!

[Please comment with your thoughts on this palette, and if you would like to see more colours in the future. Thanks!]

No comments:

Post a Comment