Thursday 10 November 2011

Happiness 101.9

Every so often it is vital to one’s mindset and vibration to define and appreciate the little things which make us beam with happiness and joy.

Here is my list of Happinesses of late. What’s on your list?
  • the wonderful warm days we are enjoying this Autumn. Above 10°C in November means no bulky outdoor wear just yet.
  • spending time with my big sister, Debbie. Love that she has recently introduced me to cross-border shopping, and several wickedly good movies like Burlesque and Bridesmaids.
  • hearing my children sing along to the radio in the backseat of the car, and secretly admiring them in the rear view mirror.
  • my friend Tara’s blue hair.
  • the anticipation of spending all day every Saturday on the ski hill this year. Both boys are in the all day racing program. Loads of fun ahead!
  • being inspired by our amazing female Members to spontaneously train, even when I may have had no intention of doing so.
  • the warmth of the radiator in the bathroom when I step out of the shower.
  • Twitter. Who needs to watch/read the news anymore? { follow me @JoeGirl_JTL }
  • watching RSVPs come in for my JoeFourOh! party. Some wonderful surprises, and friends from decades ago coming to celebrate with me. Goosebumps.
  • kissing my boys’ closed eyelids at bedtime—indeed one of the sweetest body parts.
  • scampering brown squirrels.
  • typography.
  • flipping though photos of stuff I’ve made… not bad :)
  • bedtime meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment