Tuesday 24 January 2012

Inspiration 365: Day 24

Some Thank You’s are in order today…
  • Thank You, Wayne. For saving my ass {again}.
  • Thank You, Scott. For playing so sweetly with Jake this afternoon. I had not before seen that side of you. You will be a remarkable father some day.
  • Thank You, Matt. For listening as I moaned about the state of affairs. You have become a great friend, and I look forward to spending more time with you in the future.
  • Thank You, Cierra. For being strong. You are a bright light, surrounded by love.
  • Thank You, Tara. For your text message smile this morning. You have no idea how much I needed it.
  • Thank You, Kelly. For your trust. It speaks volumes.
  • Thank You, Mom. For your encouragement. You always put it all out on the table. Raw and painful sometimes, but always offering tremendous growth.
  • Thank You, Marshall. For giving and receiving so much love.
  • Thank You, Quinn. For taking so much initiative this morning to help out. You are amazing.
  • Thank You, Jake. For being the best junior receptionist Marshall’s has ever seen. I am so happy you are feeling better tonight. Sweet dreams, Little Bear.
  • Thank YOU. For your regular readership and continual support. Now, if only I could encourage more feedback and comments. Are you really out there?
So… what inspired YOU today?

{ Psst… I love to receive feedback on my posts. Please leave your comments whenever you feel inspired to do so! }

No comments:

Post a Comment