Monday 6 February 2012

Inspiration 365: Day 37

Tara came in to train today. I haven’t worked with her for a while simply because our schedules haven’t lined up. She did however have the opportunity to work with Marshall, who was mightily impressed by her intensity and hard work attitude.

Today, I was showing her the core and legs component of her new program. It begins with a non-stop circuit of three core exercises: 15 reverse power crunches, 16 weighted torso twists and 15 low cable good mornings. Three rounds, non-stop, max weight.

I decided to do the core set with her… just for fun.

I’m still feeling it. Thanks, Tara, for letting me piggy-back on your workout.

{ Psst… I love to receive feedback on my posts. Please leave your comments whenever you feel inspired to do so! }

No comments:

Post a Comment