Tuesday 20 June 2006

Summer tomorrow!

T'will be a nice day to have a baby, don't you think? Yes - we're hoping! Mom is coming to stay tonight, just in case. One less thing to worry about if we need to go to the hospital in the night.

Quinn and Andrew are here beside me, busy playing Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets on Q's iMac. Frustrating hearing all the game noises, and Quinn saying "Dad! Don't go there! The slug is going to get you!" and Andrew replying "JUST let me do it!" Still, amazing that my 5-year old son is such a computer whiz. Wonderful, really.

My back is aching. Less tightening than I wrote about earlier, though I have been distracted by dinner preparations and now trying to learn more about blogging. I expect this forum will adapt and change many times over the next little while, as I learn about new features and possibilities. Nice to have a quick outlet for my thoughts, and of course for our family updates. I'm looking forward to adding pictures, when we have some fun ones to add!

Just about Q's bedtime. Off to bath, then storytime. Might as well stick with the theme - we're reading Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix lately!

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment