Sunday 5 January 2014

Considering 2014

On my “Think About” list for the year ahead:
  • return to my “fighting weight” of 130-135lbs and 22–25% body fat thru nutrition, cardio + strength training
  • paint the doors + trim in our and Grace’s room.
  • choose the perfect grey to paint the common areas: foyer, upstairs hallway, living and dining rooms, kitchen, powder room
  • learn 12 songs on my new guitar
  • travel to Florida for the Spring break with all four kids
  • pay off 50% of my credit card debt before Dec 31, 2014
  • build Mavis Naturals to a minimum of $500 in monthly sales
  • construct storage room shelves and get the $#%&@ organized!
  • take more photos + videos of my kids
  • write + illustrate more
Happy New Year! What’s on your list?

{ Psst… I love to receive feedback on my posts. Please leave your comments whenever yo

No comments:

Post a Comment