Wednesday 24 February 2010

Happiness 101.6

The best way to invite wonderful things into your life, is to be thankful for the wonderful things you already have. Some of my recent happinesses…
  • Today’s heavy white snow blanketing every tree branch.
  • I heard a Cardinal’s song this morning. Though I could not find him, his voice was exhilarating and fresh.
  • The colour orange, and how it reflects my new life—Always Forward!
  • Looking up at the black and white photo of my birth father, whom I never had the opportunity to meet, but with whom I feel such an intense connection.
  • Knowing I am offering motivation, guidance, encouragement and inspiration to so many of my friends. Actually often brings a tear to my eyes…
  • Jake’s bum.
  • The way Marley (my sweet Shepherd mix pup) demands my attention every time I am on the telephone. She’s worse than a toddler, and I love it!
  • Today’s workout with Marshall. I haven’t trained with him since January 15th… I needed it! Excited to commit to a 3x/week training schedule with him once again.
  • My two amazing sons showering together this morning. Quinn washing Jake’s hair, making sure to keep the suds out of his tender eyes.

1 comment:

  1. So true, my friend. I love all of your positive thinking. I really needed it today!

    ReplyDelete