Sunday 8 August 2010

Happiness 101.7

Ah, happiness…
  • listening to my kids talk to each other.
  • discovering frogs and turtles and fish as we hiked around Pink Lake today.
  • Jake discovering Mica (“Mom! Look at all these sparkling things!”), and leading us to the old mine, where we found oodles of it!
  • the practically-new BBQ my Mom + Dad passed along to me (“If you don’t take it, it’s going on the curb with a FREE sign.”)
  • touch.
  • thinking the same thought, at the same time.
  • Andrew’s new iPhone.
  • swimming in my childhood pool, with my kids and their friends.
  • just under two weeks until Marshall opens his new gym.
  • raw veggie salad.
  • my two Lillians.
  • rain.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, nice to read about being positive and being happy...

    Life is great when we love it.

    May many people stumble upon your blog and be happy...

    Meng Foong

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious what they are seeing in the water. Nicelly done!

    ReplyDelete